Friday, July 20, 2012

July 20, 12 Home finally

I am finally back on the boat. Yes, it's hot enough for me! Darn it's hot down here. what happened while i was gone? Did Summer start? when i left home in May it was not like this... During my travels i saw Mom and Dad.

While i was out - last week i got to visit with Al & Kristy Sexton, and their two lovely daughters; Bailey and Beth. It was great to see them and catch up.



In addition i swung through MacAlester OK and saw my brother Steve, and his lovely wife Susan. (pictured here; Steve with nephew Noah)


Lastly, when i finally returned home, Jose Cadena came to visit me for a day on the boat. Jose lives in Denver with his wife Fabiola and 3 beautiful kids.


Now i'm home, caught up on my Blog and its finally back to work!

-Skip

1 comment:

Elena said...

I'm glad to get caught up. I'd forgotten to look for awhile, but looks like you've been having a good time. LOVE the pic of your mom and dad with you. It looks so natural!! Glad to see Cam and the gang. Did you get to come home for his dad's funeral? I didn't of course, but I hope there were plenty of people to support him. I'm sure there were. Thanks for the great photos! The little twin flower girls are precious!!
God Bless you!
ln