Monday, May 29, 2017

LOOK OUT FOR PIRATES!

I'm in the car running the East Coast of Florida in search of a new marina today.  I left my Health Care outfit behind with Dad and am now slipping back on the eye patch, parrot, and peg leg of a Pirate!   Yyaaarrrrrrrr!

Dad is sitting pretty and into his own routine.  They post daily activities all around his Harding Place Senior living bachelor pad facility.  *They threw a going away party for me my last night in town.  (or it 'could' have been a Memorial Day celebration?)  
So i have left dad to his own devices and finally headed back to the boat.





I hope the boat is in better condition than this old farm house i saw in Arkansas.
I'm in Titusville now with stops along the way in; Vero, Ft. Pierce and Stuart.  
*Please dont call ahead and warn them!  Let me sneak up on everyone...          -Pirate Skip

No comments: