Tuesday, October 02, 2018

More PLANNING NEEDED

I have been getting more and more 
questions about my travel plans.  
"Where will you go next?"  "When do you plan to leave?"  "Where will you spend next hurricane season?"  GOSH.  Is it time to decide all this?  I've been taking life one day at a time this summer.  Now I'm expected to plan a year in advance...  Let me catch my breath.  I'll start thinking about all this now.

Any sailing ideas or advice are welcome.

On land, my recent 'work' has been boring but important.  Got a flu shot earlier this week.  Yesterday i 'saw' an Optometrist and got a new prescription for glasses.  (the little doctor was asking me when i got the old glasses?  i dont remember.  A long time ago.  I still use the original frames i bought with my first pair-o-glasses.  maybe 20 years?) I think i'll go out and do a very long bike ride today and think about sailing.  WHO will go with and help me?  Any interest in going?  Let me know.                                - Skip









No comments: