Sunday, September 15, 2019

Fort Pierce for the week

The marina and the boat life...
 foundation prep still underway

 Audrey a cute marina worker with the mascot cat

Stranger things have happened but this was today's.  In San Jose they had these silly scooters all over town.  I walked around them all week and said, "they'll never have those in my town!"  Then i returned home to Fort Pierce. You guessed it, they placed them around here the day prior to my return.  Yesterday I had to put my car in the shop for a few hours of work.  When i went back to get it, i rode a new scooter.

 left it in the parking lot at the auto place
could not get a photo of ME riding.  but i survived without a scratch.

 The end of San Jose with ETS
  The last truck finishing outbound
day 1
 last night
 hamming it up
 San Jose airport
 San Jose airport machine
San Jose CA bathroom signs

Fort Pierce
 Hannah back at Pierced Cider Bar


Today is laundry day.  
The rest of the week I'll concentrate on more Hurricane Prep.  
It's like Prodigal is a magnet this year...
- Skip

No comments: